(Redirected from Relics)
Artefacts are a special, ancient boon that can be found on Gladius Prime. Rare and difficult to obtain, artefacts provide each of the factions with a notable bonus in the campaign to conquer the planet.
Types[edit | edit source]
- Ancient Exterminatus Device
- Mobile artefact unit that can destroy the planet.
- Ancient Pathcutter
- Stationary artefact unit that increases the Movement points by +1.
- Stationary artefact unit that restores 0.5 Hitpoints each turn.
- Full Spectrum Analyzer
- Stationary artefact unit that increases Sight by one tile.
- Mobile Holoprojector
- Stationary artefact unit that increases Hitpoints by 10%.
- Old One Artefact
- Stationary artefact unit that increases Damage by +10%.
- Siren Caster
- Stationary artefact unit that increases the Loyalty in each city by +3.
- Vaul Control Device
- Mobile artefact unit used to control the gift of the Silent King. Used in the Necron campaign.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
- Obviously, controlling artefacts is a vital part of the game, especially early on when you're wanting for upgrades and survivability. To control a artefacts, simply approach and interact with it using a unit, securing its boon for your faction. Wresting control of one from another faction is trickier, as as long as there's a unit on the artefact or on an adjacent hex, it will remain under that faction's control. This consumes your action point for the turn. Artefacts of the same type stack!
- Enslavers spawn next to Artefacts. When approaching an Artefact, it's appropriate to consider how you would handle an Enslaver in the area.