Today, 9/19, is the 6th Anniversary of Gamepedia's launch. Join us for an all-day Mega Stream on the Gamepedia Twitch channel! In addition, all users who log in during the anniversary week will receive a special achievement.
Relics are a special, ancient boon that can be found on Gladius Prime. Rare and difficult to obtain, relics provide each of the factions with a notable bonus in the campaign to conquer the planet.
Types[edit | edit source]
- Ancient Exterminatus Device
- Mobile artefact unit that can destroy the planet.
- Ancient Pathcutter
- Stationary artefact unit that increases the movement points. +1MP
- Stationary artefact unit that restores 1 hit point each turn.
- Full Spectrum Analyzer
- Stationary artefact unit that increases the sight. by one tile
- Mobile Holoprojector
- Stationary artefact unit that increases the hitpoints. by 20%
- Old One Artefact
- Stationary artefact unit that increases the damage. +20% dmg
- Siren Caster
- Stationary artefact unit that increases the loyalty. +4 loyalty in each city per artifact
- Vaul Control Device
- Mobile artefact unit used to control the gift of the Silent King. Used in the Necron campaign.
Strategies[edit | edit source]
- Obviously, controlling relics is a vital part of the game, especially early on when you're wanting for upgrades and survivability. To control a relic, simply approach and interact with it using a unit, securing its boon for your faction. Wresting control of one from another faction is trickier, as as long as there's a unit on the artifact or on an adjacent hex, it will remain under that faction's control. This consumes your action point for the turn. Artifacts/Relics of the same type stacks!