Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Gladius Prime is the embattled setting of Gladius, where the four factions are engaged in a fight to the death for domination over the planet, its resources, and the dark relics that sit beneath the ground.
Map generation[edit | edit source]
When starting a new game, you have a number of different settings to customise the look of the planet:
- The overall world size: Tiny, Small, Medium, Large, Huge recommended for 2, 3, 4, 6, 8 players respectively, but there is nothing stopping you from playing with 16 players on a tiny map.
- The overall amount of land mass. Lower land mass means more water and a generally smaller playing field.
- The amount of neutral wildlife
- The amount of capturable artefacts
- The types and amount of terrain features and special features
- The amount and size of regions with different terrain type biomes.
At the bottom of the advanced settings, you can find the "world seed" number. You can use this number to replay the same map multiple times or to share the map with other people you know.
Hints[edit | edit source]
The map generation settings will change a lot about how your game will play out. Less land mass can make aircraft more useful. By deciding which terrain types and features are created, you can weaken and strengthen specific factions. High amounts of wildlife will make the early game last longer. High amounts of forests and ruins will make armies a lot more defensible.
|This article is a stub. You can help Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War Wiki by .|